Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Met Taylor Swift!

I got out of bed, not knowing that it was going to be the best day of my life. It was my birthday, so it had to be a great day anyway. I put on my favorite Taylor Swift shirt that had her 1989 album cover on it. I went downstairs, and my family was waiting for me downstairs with a big plate of waffles. "Behind that door, is a HUGE surprise." my father said. I was so eager to find out what is was. "And since its your birthday, we want to make this day memorable." mom said. Go on in. I opened the door, and there she stood. 

Her short, wavy blond hair, her blond hair, everything about her was perfect. "Happy birthday Maggie!" she said. I gave her a big hug. She wiped up the tears streaming down my face. "I love your shirt!" she said. "Thanks!" I laughed. We ate waffles together, then opened presents. My parents got me a new phone, Taylor got me backstage passes for her concert, and my brother got me six iTunes gift cards. "Come on! We're going shopping. They closed down the whole mall just for us!" Taylor said.

We hopped in her limo, and drove to the mall. I got everything I could possibly want. It was the best day of my life!

*fan fiction*

No comments:

Post a Comment